About Me

 Hello everyone!

 Let me introduce myself to you. 

First I am a young woman of 20 years old. I am from the province of Quebec in Canada. I spent all my childhood in a small village in the region of Temiscamingue. Since 2017, I have been living in Montreal. This town is a place that I love because it brings me a lot of opportunities. For example, apart from the covid-19 situation, I used to work in music festivals. This job was more like an experience to me because it gave me the chance to meet a lot of artists and some nice people. I expanded my circle of acquaintances a lot by living here. I feel in my heart that I am a city girl. Maybe also a little bit because I  love shopping. Now, why I made this blog? Well, I am a college student and my next step is to be at the university. This blog is all about my future field of study that is Psychology. I think it is very interesting to learn about what's going on in our mind. I find it very curious that there's a whole world in our head that we can't really see. The last thing I had to say is that my first language is French. My goal here is to improve my English writing so don't be shy to let comments! 





Commentaires

Messages les plus consultés